Friday, September 30th:
- Field Setup Starting @ 3:00 PM
- 6:00 PM - Teams are allowed to unload robots and pit materials into the gymnasium at Hazelwood Central High School
- 6:30 PM – Assuming practice fields are ready, teams may use them for practice and autonomous testing.
- 8:00 PM – FMS field connection tests begin if field is ready.
- 9:00 PM – Venue closes to teams for the night, all non-volunteer personnel must exit the facility.
Saturday, October 1st:
- 7:00 AM Volunteers Arrive
- 7:30 AM Doors Open
- 8:00 AM Field Connection Begins - No Practice Matches
- 9:00 AM Drivers Meeting on Field w/ Head Referee
- 9:30 AM Opening Ceremonies
- 9:45 AM Qualification Matches Begin
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Lunch Break - District awareness presentation on the playing field during lunch
- 2:30 PM Alliance Selection
- 3:00 PM Elimination Tournament
- 5:30 PM Closing Ceremonies