Friday, Sept 28th:
- Field Setup Starting @ 12:00 PM
- 5:00 PM - Teams are allowed to unload robots and pit materials into Hyland Arena at Lindenwood University.
- 7:00 PM – FMS field connection & testing begin if field is ready.
- 8:00 PM – Pits & venue closes to teams for the night, all non-volunteer personnel must exit the facility.
Saturday, Sept 29th:
- 7:00 AM Volunteers Arrive
- 7:30 AM Doors Open
- 8:00 AM Field Connection Begins - No Practice Matches
- 9:00 AM Drivers Meeting on Field w/ Head Referee
- 9:30 AM Opening Ceremonies
- 9:45 AM Qualification Matches Begin
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Lunch Break
- 2:30 PM Alliance Selection
- 3:00 PM Elimination Tournament
- 5:30 PM Closing Ceremonies